Diaper Service FAQ
If soiled diapers are not left out for pickup, your driver will still deliver that weeks clean diapers. If this happens again the following week, we will be unable to deliver another set of clean diapers and your account will be put on hold until we hear from you. Soiled diapers that sit longer than a week are more likely to stain. For this reason, if diapers are not left out, we will need to schedule an alternate pickup day or have you drop them by our office. If this becomes habitual, an additional pickup charge with apply. If you forget to leave out your diapers, please email us with your clean diaper count.
We provide several payment options for your convenience:
- Leave a check taped to the outside of your bag of soiled diapers. Please put the check in an envelope.
- Mail a payment (check or money order).
- Set up payments with your bank’s online service.
- Call our office at 314-732-7009 with your credit card information.
- Use the website link to pay via credit card on our safe and secure website.
- Sign up to have your credit card automatically charged each month.
Note: there is a $20.00 charge for returned checks.
We will bill you at the end of the month in advance for the next month’s service.
You can receive invoices via email or through a paper copy.
For any change, whether to increase or decrease amounts or sizes of diapers, or to change your address, please call two working days before your delivery day. This is very helpful in producing accuracy and efficiency in your change request.
Yes, we do. You will not be charged for weeks that you do not use diapers if you schedule a vacation hold. If you are leaving town, please call 2 working days in advance of your delivery to have your soiled diapers picked up and a future resume date scheduled.
We are very flexible and will work with you to figure out a good date for delivery or pickup.
There are many different ways to keep your costs down:
- As your baby needs fewer diapers, call us to reduce your order.
- If you plan to travel, or for any reason will not be using the diapers, sechedule a vacation hold.
- When you encourage a friend to order service and they mention your name when ordering, and complete a minimum of 4 weeks of service; you will receive two weeks of diaper service for free.
When you wish to discontinue service, please call two working days in advance of your delivery. All clean and dirty diapers must be returned on the day you cancel, along with the loaner pail (please wipe out the pail if messy). A per-diaper-fee* will be added to your account for diapers that you keep or destroy. We do a final count on incoming diapers to determine how many are missing or unusable.
* Infant = $ 1.50 ea., Toddler = $ 2.00 ea., Pail = $20.00